Sunday, March 1, 2009

+ march first, two-oh-oh-nine+

one reason i'm excited about march: i will be completing a series (possibly two) based on my robots. "my robots" being the big one...



and this little guy chillin' on my dresser:



yay.

- - -

i believe god gave us emotions to remind us that we have no control.

- - -

from heaven, the lord looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches, he forms the hearts of all, and considers everything they do.

we wait in hope for the lord; he is our help and our shield.

[ psalms 33 ]

- - -

second reason i'm excited about march: i planted three little pots of daisies and get to watch them grow!







i will keep track of their little lives as they grow on my kitchen windowsill!

- - -

for the first time in a very very long time, i know, again, and this time for good, exactly what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.