Thursday, March 12, 2009

+ blessed are the eyes that see what you see +

i updated my flickr profile, pretty much for the first time. it's been blank til now:


"i take photos because i never want to forget, and because i am passionate in seeing the best in everyone.

we have sight because he has given it to us; when we see as he sees our eyes are never bored.

'only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live.' - deut. 4.9


'daughter, look with your eyes and pay attention to everything i am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought here. tell everyone everything you see.' - eze. 40.4


'jesus put his hands on his eyes, and they were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.' - mark 8.25


'he turned to his disciples and said privately, 'blessed are the eyes that see what you see. ' ' - luke 10.23 "



- - -



[kristinworchphotoshootsomersetohio]

- - -

i can't seem to shake as cities burn this week.

it's not the cold making my legs shake,
it's someone i love being taken away.
a ghost taking his place in our hearts.

where inside he moves from room to room.
but sometimes he climbs my spine,
to remind my grieving head,
that in this way he hasn't left.

tell me I'm only dreaming.
tell me he's just sleeping.
and when morning comes,
we'll both wake up to see the sun,
and love that's enough


- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.