Saturday, May 2, 2009

+ lady blue +

she goes, shes goes with her hollow bones, she goes
every year she's back for the season
i have to keep my windows closed
i couldn't shake what my mother warned me of
try to keep me safe between the pews
i stepped away, saw that Love was outside
she wore a name, just a different one

she goes, shes goes with her hollow bones
he's gettin pretty when keepin it pretty
he's gettin pretty old
he's getting pretty old

round and round we go, we go around
round and round we go, she wont stay dead
stay down

there's an awful lot of holes i gotta dig
when i know you're gonna climb back up again
stay dead, stay down

stay dead, stay down
stay across the sea,
but i know where you'll be
when i look around and round we go, we go around
round and round we go, she won't stay dead,
stay down

radio roar, dancing on the bar
oh oh, you know you are
you call em' to the door, hookem' in the jaw
just for tonight, right?

but maybe when you're bored with the easy part
and when i can't afford another empty touch
maybe then we'll board our ships with a couple crashing hearts

round and round we go, we go around
round and round we go, she stay dead, stay down
round and round we go, we go around
round and round we go,
get out of my head, stay in the ground
she won't get out of my head, stay in the ground
stay down, stay dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.