Tuesday, May 26, 2009

+ home again +

i had a lovely time in naples. a good friend, warm weather, beautiful beaches, and new shopping = happy self.

- - -

i've been hiding in your room
you've been standing alone in the dark
i could spell it out for you
but we're both scared to speak the truth
but what would you do for love?
yeah what would you do for love?
and what would you do for love?
i'd open my eyes for love.


- - -

i want this book. someone please buy it for me?



- - -

we're made out of blood and rust
looking for someone to trust
without a fight
i think that you came too soon


- - -

i also want this wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.