Friday, May 29, 2009

+ love and 100 strangers +

i'm starting my love + 100 strangers photo project this weekend.


snapshots of 100 strangers, captioned with their first and middle name, age, and their definition of love.

definition of love being dictionary format, a short story, a phrase, life experience, or whatever defines love best for them.

if you would like to be part of it, let me know. maybe we will accidentally cross paths somewhere in columbus, or in any one of the cities i will be in over the summer. :)


- lauren nicole

5 comments:

Tony York said...

I have been trying to figure out who was yourlovedday on twitter.. now I know.

I saw your work on the Dust Jacket.. very cool.

I will have to check out your blog when I get a chance.

Stiffler said...

This is the best idea I've heard in a long time.

Tori Watson said...

i want to be part of it!

but, i don't really fit the "stranger" category. bummer.

i'm excited to see the results of this, though!

Vic said...

Wow, what a great idea. I want to do this too :)

Natalie said...

oohh.. I wanna be a part of it!

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.