Sunday, October 11, 2009

+ weekend finds. +

lots of thrifting, rummage sales, and fun surprises this weekend. i would do this every day of my life if i could.


*a lot of people have asked how i got this lighting/coloring for this photo. i used my 580ex and bounced it off the ceiling. in LR2 i bumped up the clarity, vibrance, shadows, recovery and exposure, and bumped down the saturation a bit.

i also stole a nice little piece of wood from a neighbor's trash bin on yesterday's walk and started to hang up some of the necklaces i've been working on.



close up...



- - -

okay, more to come soon. sleep time.

- - -

p.s. i drew this for lydia this evening...we laughed, thought i'd share:



4 comments:

rebecca said...

haha! love the drawing! very funny! x

debra@dustjacket said...

Hi there,

I'm in LOVE with the lighting or however you got the picture to look like that, it's gorgeous.

Yep the drawing is funny, stay away from the cookies :)

Thank you so much for your sweet comments at mine, so pleased you like it.
xoxo

Einfach moi said...

oh sorry for only write in Spanish my blog but i'm don't know so much English bur thank you for the comment:D

xoxo!

beachvintage.com said...

This is a cute drawing and I love it. Great necklace display. Thanks for dropping by beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.