Thursday, October 8, 2009

+ flowers. +



nicholas made these for me. i love them, so i thought i would share. :)
*edit: this isn't showing, so until i get home and can fix it, you can view them here.

- - -

i wish my wall looked like this:

and my room looked like this:

and my closet looked like this:


i will make it happen.


- - -


I wish we could open our eyes
To see in all directions at the same time
Oh what a beautiful view
If you were never aware of what was around you
And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head
But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in.

Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole
Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound
But while you debate half empty or half full
It slowly rises, your love is gonna drown

Your love is gonna drown


- - -
these are beautiful.

6 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Nicole said...

love the room & closet photos. just ridiculously pretty. <3
- L

Kaz said...

omg ! i wish my room loked like that too! i plan on making i thappen after exams hehehe
REDECORATING TIME!

JULIA said...

Your blog is beautiful, such an inspiration. I love the dreamy, pastel feel of it.

Is This Real Life? said...

such a beautiful post!
Thanks so much for your comments!
Your blog is so awesome, love it!

Anonymous said...

don't we all wish our rooms looked like catalogues from laura ashley? at least i want mine to be. i love the floral and lace!

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.