Friday, October 2, 2009

+ ache. +


"Time heals all wounds. It does not heal love."



flickr: flickr.com/lauren_nicole





Europe may have picked me up off the floor, but it stole from me the romantic innocence I took for granted and now long for in the presence of the cynicism, uncertainty, and jadedness that flew home with me. I am bereft of such naïveté and mourn it's loss. But I'm trying.



this writing was stolen from madison over at her blog. i hope she doesn't mind. read her a bit. she's wonderful. and now, i'm off to find coffee. oh and ps. i went to an estate auction this weekend and got so many pretty things. pictures soon. yay. annnd p.p.s. i also re-organized all my links over there --> by category so it's easier for you to find the pretty things you want most! xoxo

5 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

omg that is the quote of my life right now.

Samantha said...

i'm honoured! thank you so, so much for quoting me :)

i'm sorry i didn't see your comment on my blog until now!

keep up the great work - i love your blog, etc.

cheers!
samantha

lolly-jolly said...

aahh such a lovely photo!

lolly-jolly said...

thank you, Lauren! It's really nice to hear that about my blog from you:) have a pretty day

kitty said...

wow, beautiful photo!! so peaceful...

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.