Thursday, June 11, 2009

+ best things.+

best things i've seen today, as of 10.08am, are as follows:







( shirt found here. )


- - -

best essay i've read recently. the radical idea that children are people by flourish klink.

and to all of you who think twitter is worthless, think again.

www.cultureby.com is pretty great.

- - -

someone needs to tell you that what you're doing isn't working.

- - -
i miss shooting with my 50mm 1.8 and natural lighting.
so that's what i'm gonna do for awhile.


- - -

www.henryjenkins.org

i've spent the greater portion of my morning reading essays from grad students at MIT, posted by henry jenkins (director of the MIT comparative media studies program) on his blog. fascinating.

- - -
you're the hottest thing since sunburns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.