Friday, March 13, 2009

+ my brother +

since i woke up at 5am this morning with a sore throat and have been at work since 6-something, my brain is entirely not present.

i am leaving in a couple hours for a weekend trip to cinci with katie & heather! yaay for girlfriends.

- - -

for your entertainment. apparently my brother went to the doctor, and didn't like the idea of being told to wear a gown. so, gown + kevin = cape.



the poor kid has no idea i've seen this photo, much less have thrown it online, so to justify my doing so....



aw now see? he's a good lookin' kid. and, he likes to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.