Monday, April 6, 2009

+ rant +

for some reason, i strongly dislike live music photography. i love going (although i wish i was invisible), i love shooting there and i love giving bands some better live shots. looking at the end results though? really gets to me for some reason.

i think if i were a guy, i'd be okay with it. i'm not okay with being "that girl."

it's very possible that the music industry is one of the most sexist and non-female-friendly (very appreciated, though)groups out there. if i am wrong, tell me.

- - -





- - -

i need some extra space and time. anyone have any for sale?

1 comment:

Aaron J Mauk said...

i got plenty of time to give you for freee. . .

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.