Saturday, April 3, 2010

+ light. +



GUESS WHAT?!



I changed my major back to art. Finally. And I'm sticking with it. I'm sorry for all the delays in posting. :( But, below is a photo I snapped today while shooting around for a photography project. Yes, a photography class. My first one ever.

The weather is bright and warm and all my problems are solved. It's amazing how much differently I see my life once the sun comes out. Everything is re-aligning. Beautiful, beautiful.



P.S. I got a bicycle! A cute little Schwinn. I'll post soon.

P.P.S. Never write about a place until you're away from it, because that gives you perspective. [ Ernest Hemingway ]

1 comment:

B said...

I advise students at a university and as much as they want to get done as soon as possible (and as much as the university wants them to graduate in a timely manner) they are better off, in the end, doing something they enjoy.

So enjoy your art :)

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.