Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing The Good Women Project!

Hey guys! On February 1st, I launched a new project: The Good Women Project. Please take a moment to watch this little intro video I just filmed to let you know a tiny bit about it. You can explore the website at www.goodwomenproject.com and follow us on Twitter at @GoodWomenProj.

Please shoot me an email at goodwomenproject[at]gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to contribute to the project.

The most recent post on The Good Women Project is titled, "Calla's Story: Emotional & Sexual Abuse." Check it out.

Love you all dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.