Saturday, January 2, 2010

twenty ten.

happy new year!


i played with the idea of posting my resolutions,
but since most of them are about doing things,
i thought i'd post what i've done so far. :)


writing.








drawing.








random project.







post script: i also have a tumblr now, so you should follow me! sensoryregister

post post script: i have a formspring too. i've thought they were pointless for the longest time, but we'll give it a shot and see what happens. laurenlankford

5 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

I LOVE everything, the drawings especially, so, so pretty. And the last little poem is my favorite, you should make some sort of a print out of it. <3 You really should draw more girls and animals, they're so lovely. :]
Miss You!
- L

Elsical said...

Once again, another lovely post :)
Happy New Year!! xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

laurennicolelove.com said...

@lauren s. - aww thank you! im trrryiing to draw more. :)

@reverie - thanks doll! happy new year to you too! xo

@anonymous - well. thank you. haha

Lisa said...

I really love that you showed photos of your resolutions. That's amazing! I have a really bad habit of being anal about my journaling (a little OCD, maybe?) and I have this weird thing where I have to use notebooks that are college ruled (not blank, not wide ruled...college ruled. See: I'm weird.) But the point is that those photos of your journaled pages are so lovely that it makes me want to try out an unlined journal. I think it might be good for me to test the waters, and it might open up a whole new world to my writing, without the cage of the lines...

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.