Sunday, November 27, 2011

7 months traveling across the country: for your eyes and ears.

I've been traveling this massive country since April with Max. Tomorrow morning we leave Portland to head down to Los Angeles, stopping in Salem, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz along the way. I'm excited.

Max put together a slideshow of some of the photos so far, both prior to meeting me in Ohio a month into his trip - - and including our wedding on the top of a cliff in Colorado. Seeing these cities and these people has changed my perspective on what matters. Enjoy. ♥

MAD Across America: The Trip In Photos from Max Dubinsky on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Matthew Carpenter said...

I'm proud to call you a friend.

Anonymous said...

This is the most amazing thing I have ever watched. Being a college student this is my dream. So beautiful <3 Keep doing what you are doing. You are doing God's work :)

Amanda Fagan said...

Love the slideshow! Absolutely beautiful.

Rebecca Roode said...

This was really great to watch. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Sweta said...

Amazing.That's all.I have been checking out your photos on your facebook page.They are breathtaking.What a lovely trip!

joe cantone said...

great video. thanks so much for sharing. you are one beautiful bride lauren.

Leann said...

"The Kingdom of Heaven is on our streets and in our hearts"---I'm letting that soak in for a while. Thank you for sharing--Thank you.

Lizzie said...

Beautiful love story - on so many different levels :)

april said...

Love finding you, which made me want to check out max and his writing, as well. My husband reads a lot of his words and nods in agreement. Thanks to both of you for sharing your journey.

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.