Sunday, November 8, 2009

+ pretttttty. +

My room is still a work in progress, as is everything in my life. Here are some pretty new additions as of yesterday's little hunting trip. I'm working on pampering myself this weekend, in part because the concept of my deserving it is brand new, and also because my birthday is on Tuesday! I've never been a birthday or holiday person, but I'm working on learning to love them. They make me uncomfortable and seem to bring out the missing parts of people and families, but I am going to stubbornly work to overcome those bits and pieces. :)






In continuation of pampering myself, I am off to get my hair cut and colored and hopefully visit a beautiful park before I tackle a finances class this evening.

- - -

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then I beg him to open his eyes, and to see. Too many live their lives with their eyes closed tightly, seeing none of the beauty that is before them.

5 comments:

Elsical said...

Enjoy that pampering, lady!
And happy birthday for Tuesday! :)

xxx

B said...

Have a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

yay for birthdays in november!! hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

oh. hm. i'm really late for this, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! i hope it was awesome xxx

drkannogmeerbij said...

hmmm i looove these so much. such serenity and beauty!

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.