I've been working on taking care of my own life before attempting to do anything else. My flickr watchers are getting annoyed, and my friends are wondering where I've been. My etsy shop hasn't been updated in weeks, and I feel as if I've just generally sucked at spitting anything of worth out.
I'm tired of the high highs and low lows. I hate that last night it was the end of the world, and that this morning everything is beyond fabulous. But thank goodness that my God is my rock, and my foundation, my deliverer, my shield and my stronghold. (Ps. 18.2) I may be a highly caffeinated, sleep deprived, prescription-hormone-altered, over-extended and confused female in my early twenties, but I can always sit down and know what I'd still have if I lost everything, even my sanity.
- I just purchased a new macbook pro. :)
- I am buying an alienbees b800 this week.
- I just found out OSU is paying me to go back to school this fall. It won't cost me a cent.
- I am signing a lease on an adorable house tonight.
- I have really, really good friends.
- Only 16 more days til my 2 week vacation in Seattle.
- Next month my best friend and I will be living in the same city for the first time in over 3 years.
- I just got free coffee.
- I am a third of the way done with my love + 100 strangers project.
- I am still loved. Still.
- And I am still consumed with love.
Love is complete trust. Love is willing to be vulnerable. Love is no secrets. Love is enjoying someone's presence, and saying nothing. Love is being a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. Love is the reason for our existence.