Tuesday, November 23, 2010

+ baby. +













My sister recently posted these of us. Oh, little babies. I didn't realize how much of the same girl I am. I miss the south, and I miss the simplicity of quietness and observing the world move. I wish I was still three years old, and could get away with speaking barely at all and listening to everything. I have little to say, and I feel consistently forced to say more than what I have in my mind and my mouth.

Love simply, speak softly, believe passionately, give sacrificially, move slowly, watch constantly.

Childhood, you were an invaluable gift to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these are too cute! I love it :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe i love old pictures!

Biscuet said...

I like what you're about. And i think these pictures are awesome.

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.