Monday, July 27, 2009

+ on love +



everyone, everyone, should go look at le love and add it to their blogroll.

- - -
"i remember my heart beating 50 miles an hour and wondering how i could sit there in his arms and feel so comfortable, like my heart wasn't completely broken inside of me and my life hadn't fallen around me months before.

(...)

though, that didnt stop us, we spent at least three hours every day texting eachother after that, and not the cute best friend things we use to say but cute i miss you i love yous your amazing sort of things that we loved.

(...)

we are in love, i am sure of it, he's told me he's in love with me every day since the first time he said it. he told me he'd remind me every day for the rest of our lives.

(...)

i promise i'll never hurt him.

(...)

i'm 17 and in love."

- - -

[ read the whole story here. ]





1 comment:

FASHION FLASSH said...

I Love le love too!!

I visit it everyday!!

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.