Thursday, June 25, 2009

+ love, nature, + i hate the all american rejects. +

keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.[vangogh]


- - -





- - -


I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

Now where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
And did it ever get you far?
You never seemed so tense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell
I hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself,
"Where did it all go wrong?"
But the list goes on and on (and on and on and on)
And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying


[allamericanrejects/givesyouhell]

1 comment:

lydiakind said...

1. those photos of you me yearn to me in your presence.
2. i can imagine myself screaming (along wit you) the gives you hell song.

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.