Wednesday, April 8, 2009

+ for the other lauren nicole +

i'm not going to give a background story...just trust me that i owe lauren nicole scott a list of the current contents in my bag, haha. enjoy!

lumocolor pens
cell phone
three sets of keys
wallet
power adapter for my macbook
acidophilus
daily planner
journal
bible
juxtapox april 2009 magazine
several flyers for random shows
three double a batteries
about eighteen thousand receipts and deposit slips
polkadot stationery
campus/gateway coupons
a letter that hasn’t made it to the mailbox
unknown number of pens and writing utensils
movie ticket stubs
loganpalooza showcase ticket stub
tea bags (hah cool…)
a pissed-off letter i wrote to god
voided check
chapstick
flipflops
lavender oil
purple sharpie
CF card
gum
cell phone charger

yeah...i should work on that...

- - -

this week's portraits.



bailey a. harmon



clay howard

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love your comments. it's nice to know you read and care, so leave me one and i'll do my best to say hello.

i always want to know who is reading my blog, so i can browse yours.

love love.